The Time Travel Glitch is exactly that. It's a glitch that allows you to effectively "time travel" and instantly gain a few days, months, or even years of progress in a matter of seconds.
Time traveling is essentially done Animal Crossing-style. Just fast-forward to the time/date you want by changing the time settings on your computer. Then open up Crush Crush and revel in the glorious gains to your Money and Stats.
- You do not gain any progress for going back in time. Thankfully, you don't lose any either.
- Even with time travel, you can only bank 7 days worth of progress.
- If you time travel while the game is open you can save up unlimited progress. Just don't overdo it or the whole game will freeze.
- Norton Antivirus has issues when you travel 7 days or more. It doesn't do anything, it just gets annoying.
- It is recommended that you save before and after you time-travel, to prevent data loss of anything.
- This also works on the Kongregate and Nutaku versions.
- This glitch is likely to be patched out by the devs at some point.